[RBS] : Life coaching can help you.

Helen Abelesz helenabelesz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 13:54:36 IST 2014

When we are young we have so many dreams of what we want to be. But, time
moves on and suddenly we look back and think, "What happened? When did all
that time pass by? Why didn't I achieve what I wanted to? How did I get
stuck in this rut?" Somewhere along the way, many of us lose our
self-confidence, become less assured about who we are and where we are
going. We realize that we are lost.

If you have self-esteem issues, feel stuck in a rut and want to get out of
it, then call me for a free, no commitment session. Helen Abelesz 054 4829
815 (rbs resident)

Life coaching can help you.