[RBS] unsolicited recommendations

Riva Pomerantz joelriva at 013net.net
Mon Jan 6 17:13:16 IST 2014

I wanted to give unsolicited recommendations to two businesses that really
stand out in their customer service and professionalism.

1.	We have used Chaggai, of Shayish Ori, a couple of times and have
always been impressed with his work. But we recently had an incident that
really showed us how he shines. Chaggai not only took responsibility for a
problem that arose, but when we asked him how he would like to settle the
remaining payment, he told us to consult with our Rav and whatever we
decided would be fine with him. In the end, he told me to donate the
remaining money to a needy family! He is above and beyond in his standards
on both the professional level and the personal level. You are welcome to
come see our countertops to see his masterful handiwork!

2.	My mother stumbled upon Jolie Femme, a day spa for women in Park
Center, a little while ago. But it was only today that I realized how
amazing they are. When the very sweet proprietor heard about our
post-manicure disappointment (which was clearly a strange,
out-of-the-ordinary occurrence), she immediately apologized and asked how to
compensate us. No blaming or excuses or trying to wriggle out of things. I
am so impressed by her service, as well as her professionalism. My mother's
manicure is still going strong a couple weeks afterwards! Her salon is also
very clean and beautiful and she is a Hebrew-English speaker.