[RBS] Beautiful hourly office space available

Beverly Chimes beverly at refuah.co.il
Tue Jan 7 09:36:20 IST 2014

Time has become available in our beautiful, well maintained, professional
clinic in RBS Aleph, close to bus stops.

Includes bathrooms and waiting room and kitchenette

Utilities, A/C, WiFi

A beautiful, calm environment

You can book by the hour or by the day.

Presently used by therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists and massage
therapists.

For your convenience you run your own schedule on our internet calendar.

For more information please be in touch with Beverly by email:
beverly at refuah.co.il or by telephone 02 9911610 (leave a message if we don't
answer)

Beverly Chimes

Clinic Manager and Life Coach