[RBS] MarSea Modest Cotton Casualwear now in RBS

Marci Rapp marci at bezeqint.net
Tue Jan 7 20:14:37 IST 2014

Ann Chapler (on Shimshon) is now selling MarSea Modest CASUALWEAR in RBS.
Our Casualwear line includes:
  a.. 26" modest Pencil skirls (denim, knit & twill) - stretchy & pullon - no zippers/buttons
  b.. 3/4 Tees & Tops
  c.. Leggings - long to ankle - silky - great under pencil skirts
  d.. Lacey Vests - very popular to layer without weight & very pretty
We have sizes from 000(US2-4) up to 3(US18-22)
MADE IN ISRAEL by MarSea Modest

Please call Anne Chapler for an appointment.
054-557-9191

Marci Rapp
MarSea Modest Swim & Casualwear
Cover what you want...in style & comfort!
www.MarSeaModest.com
YOUTUBE VIDEO: http://t.co/THXAODuPZS
FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/MarSeaModestSwim.Stretchwear
EMAIL: marci at bezeqint.net
CELL: 050-424-8359
Thornhill>Katamon, July22/08
SAVE A LIFE! DONATE A KIDNEY in Israel - I did - contact me for more information.
http://www.kilya.org.il/en/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OADkddstSs