[RBS] Ladies, take a moment to refresh!

RBS Dance Academy rbsdanceacademy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 22:50:41 IST 2014

RBD 2/10  Come meet many of our delightfully charged dancer mommies and give
yourself the chance to learn and enjoy!

New! Drop-In Stretch/Tone Class Friday Mornings at 10:15!!

**Morning and evening classes for Mommy (and Grammy=)! BEGINNERS WELCOME!
**Evening classes for teens!
**Afternoon classes from age 7 and up!

RBS Dance Academy provides a place where every woman and girl can express
her creativity and spirituality through the art of dance.

RBS Dance Academy is not just a chug!  The professionally-trained directors
and instructors provide high-level dance education in Ballet, Jazz,
Contemporary, Technique, and Performance Skills in a positive, supportive,
and fun environment.

Students can participate in our yearly production which draws its audience
from Yerushalayim and locally.  RBS Dance Junior Company students also have
the opportunity to perform at several other shows throughout the year.
**Audition is required for Junior Company students.

We have beginner, intermediate and advanced/company classes for girls 7-13
(divided by age) and girls in high school and women!
For more information about classes please call 058.488.0060 or email
rbsdanceacademy at gmail.com.

WHERE INSPIRATION, CREATIVITY, AND DANCE COLLIDE...

--
-RBS Dance Academy-
rbsdanceacademy at gmail.com
052 760 4183