[RBS] Get to know Etrog Elementary School in English

Jennifer Bloom jbloom at accepted.com
Sun Jan 12 13:23:11 IST 2014

	To this educational institute
	We shall commute.
	In one place, under one umbrella
	We study subjects both religious and secular.
	That widen horizons and ascend above
	We receive emotional attention and tons of love.
	Eye contact is made from a humble stance
	A world of fine traits and faith we advance.
	A lighthouse of Torah and Zionistic deference
	Etrog School is always our preference.
	A shining example of this winning blend
	Etrog School is spreading its scent.

	                           We take pleasure in inviting you