[RBS] HANDYMAN /SHIPUTS GUY u can TRUST & speaks OUR LANGUAGE!

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Sun Jan 12 23:39:15 IST 2014

Knowledgeable handyman and shiputs person who is HONEST, CLEAN and SPEAKS ENGLISH!

With years of experience working with his brother in law who was a well known
kablan here, Yoni Ray has now set up shop here in RBS.  Young, with tons of
energy, Yoni brings a refreshing laid back disposition to every job, with
new ideas and suggestions to save you money and give you what you want and
need, not what will pad his pockets.
Born to parents who lived in the Midwest for many years, Yoni speaks English
like an American, and yet  as a 7th generation Yerushalmi born and raised
here, knows how to  be tough when he has to get the job done right. With
hands and a heart of gold, but nerves of steel, Yoni is the BEST for your
small or large jobs.

Feel free to come see everything he's done for us in our home!
I admit he's my son in law, but if he managed to make  his mother in law
this happy, imagine how happy he will make you!
See below for another recommendation from another very  happy customer
Give him a call today, before his calendar fills up!

                    ~~~ YONI RAY  052 511 6913 ~~~