[RBS] NEW Kiryat Chinuch- information for English speaking parents

yechiel yechiel at jaffainst.co.il
Mon Jan 13 13:12:13 IST 2014

Informational meeting for English speaking parents- Monday, Jan. 13, 8:00 PM- at the Yeshiva- Hamishlat 19, Bet Shemesh.

A NEW Rosh Yeshiva and new principal have brought great changes to Kiryat Chinuch in Bet Shemesh.
We pride ourselves on small classes, personal attention, lots of evening chugim and great food! Dormitory conditions are available but not required.

 A "get-to-know us" evening will be held for parents of candidates for next year's 7th and 9th grade classes,

        New Rosh HaYeshiva:

        HaRav Avishalom Ben-Shusan

        -       Former principal of Yeshivat  Horev Junior High School

        -       Graduate of Yeshivat Hesder Karnei Shomron

        -       Formerly Rosh Yeshivat "Yavneh" in Manchester

        New Principal:

        Mr. Avichai Danino

        -       Principal for 13 years of Even HaEzer school in Mateh Yehuda

        -       Graduate of Yeshivat Hesder HaKotel in Jerusalem

        Our vision: Education based on the spirit of religious Zionism, combining Torah studies and general studies, high standards, striving for excellence.

        New Megamot/ Study Courses:

        -       Film, Photography and Communications

        -       Electricity and Electronics

        -       In addition to existing Biology and History

        Values-based Social Activity:

        Social and extra-curricular activity rooted in our philosophy that our Torah is a Torat Chaim- a Torah of life. Including hikes, clubs, seminars and more.

        For more information contact:

        HaRav Avishalom Ben-Shushan: 052-954-5833

        Rav Yehuda Elon: 058-720-3399

        Office- Rachel: 02-9916656, ext. 2

        Contact at kiryat-chinuch.co.il <mailto:Contact at kiryat-chinuch.co.il>