[RBS] "Who Are The People In Our Neighborhood?" - Dr Pelcovitz, Monday 20th January

David Morris - Magen davidm at magenprotects.org
Mon Jan 13 13:47:08 IST 2014

You are warmly invited to
Magen's Fourth Annual Child Protection Awareness Evening

"Who Are The People in Our Neighbourhood?"

Monday, January 20, 2014, at 8:00pm
At: Beit Knesset Ahavat Zion, Corner Nachal Dolev/Timna, RBS

How to Spot a Perpetrator
Keynote Speaker: Dr David Pelcovitz, World Renowned Psychologist, Author,
Speaker

Evening includes: Three Recent Magen Cases In Our Neighborhood
and Q&A with Expert Panel.

20 NIS suggested donation.

A *Must* for All Parents, Educators, Community Leaders and Mental Health
Professionals.

*"Magen" - Creating a Safer Community for Kids*

DavidM at magenprotects.org

Tel:    02-9999.*6*7*8*
Cell:   050-8489001

Web: www.MagenProtects.org