[RBS] NadlanTown News,Home Sales & Rentals

Dan Sivan dansivan at netvision.net.il
Mon Jan 13 17:36:00 IST 2014

NadlanTown News:

Record mortgages in 2013
Mortgages will total NIS 51.6 billion in 2013, the first time that new
mortgages have surpassed the NIS 50 billion threshold.An all times high.
Strong demand for mortgages did not begin in 2013; the mortgage portfolio
has more than doubled in the past seven years, after averaging 10% annual
growth (the growth in 2012 was an extraordinary 17%).
RENTALS in RBS/ (commercial property)
   - 80 sqm fully a/c brand new, can be divided in 20sqm offices ,NIS 1,800
each incl electricity , water and arnona
   - Approx 50sqm office/shop in the RBS main shopping center NIS 4,000 +
VAT  BARGAIN!
   - 12 sqm office/shop RBS main shopping center NIS 1,000
  -  15 sqm office on Dolev, incl bathroom and a/c NIS 1,380 per month
Ramat Bet Shemesh "G" SALES(sample only) NEW PROJECTS:
 http://www.nadlantown.com/ListingProject.asp    Enquire in our office!!

Click below to view them!!!

    SPECIAL: 5 room duplex (approx 140sqm) with garden, attached covered pkg
, storeroom and challal (option tyo expand and split into up to 3 rental
units!!)for only NIS 1,385,000 Do not miss out!!!
http://www.nadlantown.com/PKRes.asp

 -5 rms from NIS 1,150,000, includes parking and storeroom
 -3 RMS WITH MAGNIFICENT VIEWS FROM nis 890,000
 - 5 rms with option for 6, 2 pkg spots, easy to make 8 rooms or split into
3 apartments!!! ONLY ONE LEFT NIS 1,580,000
- 5 rms penthouse with breathtaking views from NIS 1,499,000
- Magnificent cottages with view, 6 rms  with attached covered parking NIS
1,950,000 Bargain! Will not last long!
  One stop shop in RBS G, consider the following:

A) We do all the homework for you and meet your exact requirements and
specifications having extensive knowledge about all the available projects
in RBS G, we know which kablan is willing to" bend "more and offer better
prices,terms of payments,etc.

B) We will help you negotiate the best deal for you in front of the kablan
because we sell  by quantity, the kablanim also prefers us to sell to you
because we have the necessary "patience" and know the Anglo mentality very
well with over 12 years experience in RBS and with an impecable ethical  and
professional record (we can provide many references to back this up)

C) We will help you with the finance and to get a lawyer that has experience
with kablanim as well as engineers, archiects and interior designers if need
be.

D) We can sell your existing home and give you a good discount on our
commission. You also enjoy the benefit of "one stop shop" taking a lot of
pressure from the buying and selling all at once, this is worth money and
health!

We have plots of land(approx 1/2 dunam ) for sale starting at NIS 1,350,000
for  free standing vilas
RBS A SALES (sample only)
-5 rms , Ramat Shilo, option to extend or divide into 2 rentals, garden,
private entrance NIS 1,999,000 priced to sell!
--4  rms Katlav, duplex, garden and succa porch, storeroom and covered pkg,
option to extend NIS 1,499,000
- 4 rms ,Ein Gedi, garden approx 70sqm,a/c, window bars NIS 1,250,000
3 rms, Netzanim, central location,spacious, large porch, option to build a
4rth room, NIS 1,099,000
- 5 rms , Ramat Shilo, option to extend or divide into 2 rentals, 2 porches,
private entrance NIS 1,800,000 Must be sold!
- 4 rms on Lachish, huge salon, very invested, storeroom & covered pgk, NIS
1,299,000 Must be seen!
--3 roms ,Ein Gedi,garden & porch, private entrance, NIS 1,160,000
--8.5 rms on Revivim,2 gardens,,must be seen! Unique opportunity NIS
2,800,000
   3 rms on Sorek, view, a/c, option to expand NIS 1,070,000
5 rms Lachish,low floor, invested, close toa all amenities , must sell, NIS
1,320,000
--4 rms Lachish, option to expand, invested, must be seen NIS 1,270,000
-- 6 rms Shimshon, semi detached , 2 kitchens,NIS 2,180,000 serious
venbdors!!
--  6 rms penthouse + 2 storerooms Dolev, 3 porches, option to expand,view
NIS 1,399,000 Bargain!!
--- 5 RMS ON Arugot, low floor, huge suca porch, magnificent view, new
kitchen, central a/c,storeroom .NIS 1,698,000
    :5 rms (1 small) on Lachish, low floor, large salon, 3 air exposures,
must sell NIS 1,299,000
        - 5 rms , Ramat Shilo,+ 2 rental units  invested, view, a/c NIS
2,380,000flex
   -5 rms on Ayalon, very invested, huge porch, view, spacious and modern
kitchen, double size master bedroom,option to expand NIS 1,680,000
    6.5 rms "like cottage"on Dolev, large garden, invested, succa porch,
option to expand,one of a king in sought after location NIS 2,500,000
    -One of a kind...cottage on Luz, 6 rms , option to expand, huge garden
(approx 400sqm!!)NIS 3,300,000
    4 rms on Sorek, panoramic views, fantastic cross ventilation, storeroom
reduced to NIS1,199,000 flex
   -6 rms on Dolev, option to build in the  attic, garden and succa porch,
view NIS 2,150,000
   -7.5 rms , Timna, single level, can split into 3 units (or 2), huge succa
porch and garden, view NIS 1,990,000
   - 5 rms duplex on Ein Gedi, well kept and invested, garden and large
porch, NIS 1,490,000.  Make an Offer!
=======================================
RBS A RENTALS:
---------- 3 rms Lachish, airy and bright, immediate NIS3,300
-----------3 rms Shimshon, spacious, a/c, window bars, NIS 4,000
           3 rms Katlav, airy & bright, storeroom, pkg, a/c NIS 3,300
           1 rm Dolev, suitable for single/office a/c,asking NIS 1,900
           5 rms on Nachshon, garden and porch,central a/c storeroom and
covered parking, immediate NIS 5,000
-----------5 rms Arevot Hanachal' ground  level, very invested,partly
furnished Nis 4,200
            3 rms on HaBsor, partly furnished, immediate incl water and part
of electricity NIS 3,000
           2 rms  on Uriah, fully furnished, suits handicapped or elderly,
immediate NIS 2,400 flexible
            2 rms on Kishon, very central, a/c, also suitable as office NIS
2,100
Remember we also do Property Management (can provide references on request)

 We constantly need new homes for sale and rent in all areas of Bet Shemesh
for serious loyal buyers, please contact us!

Nadlan Town Real Estate Ltd.,
Setting the standards in real estate...            14 years in BS/RBS speak
for itself.. !!f

office 972 -2 -9999 -456   cell 972- 527- 635- 634

email: dansivan at netvision.net.il

visit our website:  www.nadlantown.com