[RBS] How to get your Wife and Kids to listen to you! - SAVE the Date

Beverly Chimes beverly at refuah.co.il
Tue Jan 14 09:38:35 IST 2014

An invitation to all Men - (wait - if you are not a man - then please
forward this to the man you care about - He will thank you for it!)

Here is feedback from the wife of a participant:

"Our relationship has really changed for the better. My husband is now on
board!"

This moitzi Shabbos parshat Yitro, I will be offering Free taster to the
upcoming Meshivas Nefesh transformational men's training. (Even if you won't
be attending the full training - you will still benefit from this taster)

Time: The doors open at 8:00 and close at 8:15pm - 10:30

Place: 8/2 Nachal Achziv RBS A

There is no need to book nor RSVP

For more information, HERE IS A LINK
<http://www.avrahamgundle.com/#!free-taster/c1c3v>   you can visit.

Looking forwards to seeing you.

All the best,
Avraham Baruch Gundle

Ps So if you want to get your wife and kids to listen HERE IS THE LINK FOR
MORE INFO <http://www.avrahamgundle.com/#!free-taster/c1c3v> .