[RBS] translation of court decision

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 18:09:00 IST 2014

With much thanks to my family and Rochel Taragin, I have finished
translating the main parts of the court decision (60 pages) to cancel the
Beit Shemesh election results.
I tried to be as exact as possible in my translation, which makes for
slightly awkward wording sometimes.  I used boldface where they used
boldface, underscores where they used underscores,and initials where they
used initials (even though some of the names are already known to the
public).
the parts I left out are:
- the legalisms
- the bibliography
- additional testimonies that repeat what was said earlier
- testimonies that were rejected by the court (though i did write the gist
of them and why the court rejected them)

If anyone wants to pick up where i left off, they are most welcome

I am sad to have to share this mockery of Torah with the general public ,
but the mockery is there already, and ignoring or hiding it will not stop
the phenomenon .  The only solution, as with other forms of  crime, is to
acknowledge it and fight it.

I recommend reading it davka to those who don't believe that ti happened,
who are unable to accept that there can be organized crime "in the name of
Torah."  The testimonies, 95% of which come from the hareidi residents
themselves, paint a sorry picture of "religious" politicians.

Hit reply if you need to read it.

May we deserve better leaders, bim'heira v'yameinu