[RBS] Tu Bishvat Special 5 GRAIN CHALLAH at Saidels

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 15 11:01:38 IST 2014

Tu Bishvat SPECIAL! 5 Grain Challah!

Our famous 5 Grain Challah contains flours from five different grains - wheat, barley, spelt, oats and rye. It is not simply throwing all five types of flour into one dough and mixing. We grind the organic flour ourselves, mix five SEPARATE doughs, each with a different whole grain flour. We then make five braids, each braid from a different dough, which we then weave together into an attractive five braid challah. When you slice it, you can actually see a rainbow cross-section of the different grains. There is no challah like this in existence, it is spectacular to behold and incredibly delicious and healthy. Nothing could be more appropriate and different for your table on the Shabbat following Tu Bishvat.

Saidels (Kasher LeMehadrin - parev) makes 9 different kinds of challahs, 4 kinds of challah rolls, wide selection of health breads, delicious American style bagels (boiled before they are baked), BIALYS, scrumptious cookies, quiches and a large selection of organic flours for all you home bakers (including sifted white flour).

To see more details or to order, visit our website www.saidels.com or call 097941222

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have 2 pick-up points or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee).
Our pick-up points are at: Hadine and Uri Gordon,
Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643. 13:30-15:00
In Ramat Shilo (NEW PICK-UP POINT): Yehudit Gerzi,
Nachal Ein Gedi 52. Tel: 029920875. 13:30-15:00

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Saidels is no longer only a bakery, we are now the Saidel Artisan Baking Institute. In addition to reconnecting people with healthier food and lifestyle through our unique products, we are now also actively getting the word out using the medium of training workshops and courses.

The aim of the institute is to restore baking to its proper place - the home. We are offering a wide variety of workshops and courses to show you how simple, beneficial and rewarding it is to bake yourself. If you already bake/cook we show you how, by making minor changes, you can improve the health properties of your baking and cooking and achieve more successful results with tips from the pros.

We offer workshops and courses at our institute or at your location. We can conduct the workshops at your home, office, birthday party, bar/bat mitzvah etc. For details please visit www.saidels.com/workshops.htm or call 1-800-35-1222.

Shabbat Shalom
Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Artisan Baking Institute
Tel: 09-7941222