[RBS] Seeking ride jslm to rbs or rbs to jslm SUNDAY

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Thu Jan 16 01:12:23 IST 2014

Young Mommy from RBS with baby (she has a car seat) is seeking ride to RBS
on Sunday morning and/or back to Jslm Sunday late afternoon or evening.  She
will be traveling from Gilo so anywhere on that side of Jslm is fine.  She
will have a car seat and stroller (folds down)
She is happy to pay gas.!  Just trying to avoid the bus ride both ways.
If you can help her out either direction, please email me and I will give
her your number
Thanks
Leeba

Leeba Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Decorating, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
~077 78 555 11~
www.besimcha-israel.com