[RBS] Reminder: Monday 20th January - Dr David Pelcovitz in RBS/Bet Shemesh

David Morris - Magen davidm at magenprotects.org
Sun Jan 19 18:25:13 IST 2014

You are warmly invited to Magen's Fourth Annual Child Protection Awareness
Evening

"Who Are The People in Our Neighbourhood?"

Monday, January 20, 2014, at 8:00pm
At: Beit Knesset Ahavat Zion, Corner Nachal Dolev/Timna, RBS

How to Spot a Perpetrator
Keynote Speaker: Dr David Pelcovitz, World Renowned Psychologist, Author,
Speaker

Evening includes: Three Recent Magen Cases In Our Neighborhood
and Q&A with Expert Panel, including:

Debbie Gross - Forum Takana and the Orthodox Women's Crisis Center
Dorron Agasi - CEO, Shlom Banayich, Bnei Braq
Shlomit Danino - Child Protection Officer, Welfare Dept, Beit Shemesh

20 NIS suggested donation.

An important community event - for All Parents, Educators, Community
Leaders, Mental Health Professionals.

For further information: info at magenprotects.org
02-9999.678

*"Magen" - Creating a Safer Community for Kids*

DavidM at magenprotects.org

Tel:    02-9999.*6*7*8*
Cell:   050-8489001

Web: www.MagenProtects.org