[RBS] RIMON REALTY FANTASTIC FIVE-Simple, Straightforward and Effective!

Rimon Realty Office office at rimonrealty.com
Sun Jan 19 22:18:31 IST 2014

Rimon Realty showcases 5 excellent properties! For a full listing of all of
our properties for sale and rent, call us today for a free consultation.
02-999-1000
info at rimonrealty.com
www.rimonrealty.com

This Week's Fantastic Five:

1) Exclusive: Katlav Garden Duplex.

5 room home with a super spacious living space - separate living room and
dining room.
Custom Kitchen, renovated bathrooms, corner garden, large sukkah porch with
a view.
2 covered parking and an adjacent machsan.
Machsan is presently set up as an office.
1,580,000 nis

2) Exclusive: Palace Gardens / Nachal Zavitan
5 rm garden cottage
extra large salon
amazing view
Option for rental unit
1,900,000 nis

3) Exclusive: Nachal Maor
5 room duplex, fully renovated.
Fantastic Views
Close to Aish Kodesh, Menorat HaMeor,
Can be split into two units
1,810,000 nis

4) Exclusive: Diamond Heights / Nachal Noam
5 rm
excellent location
covered parking
machsan

5) Exclusive: Nachal Noam
4 rm, large salon, large sukkah porch, 2.5 bathrooms
1,280,000 nis

Rental - available immediately:4 rm apartment 4000 nis

What people are saying about Rimon Realty:

*We decided to sell our home exclusively through Rimon Realty. They worked
efficiently and honestly. They worked wonderfully with our renter.
Additionally, they saw the deal through to the end.*

*The Fragers*