[RBS] part time gan for next year

Miriam Heitner mlithwick at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 20 23:41:14 IST 2014

Looking to start a small part time gan in my home on Revivim next year: something like Mon, Wed, Friday mornings (flexible to change which days) . I am an experienced gannenet of 6 years from Canada.  This would not be just drop in babysitting, but doing a proper routine with arts and crafts, music, davening and learning play. My son will be 2 and I am looking for other children around the same age (1.5 and up)

If you are interested in having your child have some social stimulation with a small group of kids ,  get used to a routine and circle time, have fun in a loving atmosphere,  but also want to spend time with them at home, this could be an ideal arrangement.

Feel free to contact me for more information at 073 744 0591 or by email mlithwick at hotmail.com

thanks
Miriam Heitner