[RBS] Summer House Swap Wanted: Baltimore and RBSA

Jody Parente jodywerner at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 22 21:00:10 IST 2014

Posting for a friend. *** Please reply to the email listed below. ***

House Swap from July to mid-August 2014 - Our House in Baltimore for an
Apartment / House in Jerusalem, Ramat Beit Shemesh, or Gush Etzion.

Our dates are flexible.

Our house in Baltimore, Maryland has: 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, eat-in
kosher kitchen, large back yard deck, basement home office, and central air
conditioning.

The house is situated in between the Park Heights and Greenspring
communities with easy access to both on a quiet, dead-end block with
friendly neighbors.

The upstairs has 2 bedrooms, a full bath, and a loft area with pull-out
trundle beds.

The first floor has a large living room / dining room area, 2 bedrooms (the
master bedroom has 2 twin Tempur pedic beds), a full bath and an eat-in
kitchen: 2 dishwashers, 2 microwaves, new refrigerator and oven.

The basement has 1 bedroom, a play area, a home office with DSL Wi-Fi, large
desk and printer/fax/copier, full bath, and a laundry room with a new front

The back yard has a large deck and a trampoline.

Kashrus references and photos available upon request.

There could be a possible car swap as well with our Sienna 2006 minivan.

If interested, please contact Batsheva:  <mailto:jenbgold at gmail.com>
jenbgold at gmail.com