[RBS] Music lovers in RBS/BS

rcohen613 at aol.com rcohen613 at aol.com
Sat Jan 25 20:03:44 IST 2014

Attention music lovers of all ages! The entire community isinvited to an evening of outstanding music here in RBS.
The GreybeardExperience is pleased to once again sponsor an evening ofoutstanding music here in Ramat Beit Shemesh.

By popular demand, Nir Sarussi, aviolin master, and his accompanying musicians will once again make the roomcome alive as they take us on an exciting, magical musical journey.

Nir Sarussi is a world classviolinist who has performed around the world for audiences young and old. Hisrepertoire of musical genres is expansive and his lively, interactiveperformances are loved by everyone. Those of you who attended Nir's concert last year can attestto the fact that Nir's violin and personality will keep everyone on the edgesof their seats and tapping their toes in rhythm throughout his entireperformance. As one of our music lovers commented after Nir'sperformance last year: "This was oneof the most enjoyable two hours I have spent in many years". Similarcomments of praise for his performance were echoed by almost everyone whoattended.

For those of you who have not had the privilege of hearingNir, you are in store for a real treat. We are soprivileged to have Nir return to perform for us here in RBS.

In addition to the musical performance, you will be presented with a wideassortment of elegant, delicious desserts and drinks.

Do not miss this unique and rare opportunity to enjoy worldclass music right here in RBS.
You can reserve your seat(s) by emailing us at greybeards613 at gmail.com.Please reserve early as we anticipate a capacity attendance.