[RBS] Massive Craft and Fabric De-stash sale THIS TUESDAY

Tracey and Antony Lipman familylipman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 10:56:04 IST 2014

I am de-cluttering my workroom, which means I have loads and loads of
good quality fabric and craft supplies for sale at unbelievably low prices.

Quilting grade cottons, canvas, faux leather and apparel fabric in large
and small quantities

Quilting Books in excellent condition
- Wooden thread storage/display 30 shekels
- Travelling cutting mat carry case 30 shekels

Polymer Clay Books in excellent condition
- Toaster Oven that I used to bake polymer clay (50 shekels)
- 2 x Pasta machines for polymer clay (50 shekels each)

General Crafts
- Suze Weinberg Melting Pot with Utee embossing powders (100 shekels for
the pot and powders together)
- Ceramic doll heads, arms and legs, ideal for making a fabric or
Paverpol doll. Going super cheap, 30 shekels a set, way below cost price.
- Metal stands for doll or statue making. 20 shekels each, again way
below cost price
- wire armatures for doll making, 10 shekels each
- Paverpol books and dvds 10 shekels - 30 shekels
- Paverpol bottles 30 shekels each

For photos and more details see my facebook event page
https://www.facebook.com/events/596685133713434/
I will be updating this page as I sort more items

When: Tuesday 28th Jan 9.00am-11.30am
Where: 4/1 Nachal Achziv, first garden entrance off the park, bronze
gate outside the entrance to the first building
Telephone:  Tracey Lipman  999 2735

--
*Tracey Lipman*
www.traceylipman.etsy.com <http://www.traceylipman.etsy.com>