[RBS] Super-shidduch website - yismach.com

Goldstein agoldst at actcom.co.il
Sun Jan 26 10:53:12 IST 2014

B"HY for smachot.
Once again, because of yismach.com, we have a child who got engaged.

Yismach.com is what I would call a super-shidduch site.  They have something
like 20 shadchanim who can look at your (or your child's) resume to find the
right match.

Whom do they serve?  They define themselves as serving primarily the
Anglo-Chareidi crowd in Israel...but that's a somewhat broad spectrum,
frankly (as each of my "hitched" kids is on a different end of that
spectrum).

If you or your child is in the "parsha" - please do yourself a favor and
register on Yismach.com.

B'hatzlacha!

- Avram Goldstein