[RBS] MEHADRIN FREE CAKE, PASTRY AND BREAD TASTING EVENT

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Tue Nov 10 07:21:57 IST 2009

Saidels Bakery now supplies to Ramat Bet Shemesh

Saidels Bakery (Kosher Lemehadrin) from Karnei Shomron is

opening a distribution center in Ramat Bet Shemesh. Saidels are

famous for their excellent quality artisan breads and pastry, all

hand made and baked in a brick oven the old fashioned way.

You are invited to a tasting evening on Tuesday 10th November

between 20:00- 21:30 at the home of Yamin and Justine Cohen

Nachal Nachshon 6/18, Ramat Bet Shemesh Tel: 02-9920559.

We will have on display our entire line of products for your sampling

pleasure.

Entrance is free.

For more information about our unique bakery and our process,

please visit our website at http://saidels.com

Saidels is the only bakery in the country that makes authentic New

York rye bread, bialys and bagels the way they were made in the

old country.

Mark it in your calendars! Tuesday the 10th, from 20:00.

If you can confirm your participation it will be appreciated.

See you there,

Les Saidel

Saidels Bakery

http://saidels.com