[RBS] A Present to my friends: download new recording by Laib Kaplan, ElecViolin

[RBS] A Present to my friends: download new recording by Laib Kaplan, ElecViolin

Laib Kaplan laib.kaplan at ExpandIntl.com
Thu Nov 19 21:53:32 IST 2009

Something to make your Chanukah even brighter:

Click on the following link (or copy and paste it into your internet
browser) to download my new recording.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2033264/Sevivon_Laib_Kaplan_ElecViolin.mp3

Thanks for being a wonderful community and for all your feedback at my
recent appearances.

BTW - adjust the volume on your computer to desired level

Warm regards,

Laib Kaplan

(Resident RBS A)

054-7244322