[RBS] JOB: Easy Succos $ calling US numbers

GYZier gzier at zahav.net.il
Thu Sep 24 01:54:06 IDT 2009

This is being resent with some added info to make the job description more
clear. Feel free to respond again after reading all the details.

Looking for someone to call a US customer list for a particular business and
get their email address to update their record in the customer database.
Very easy and straightforward, just takes time – which you will be paid for
at $10 an hour. A certain level of production is expected i.e. amount of
hours, calls per hour and emails received. There are some home numbers so
the calls may require night hours or late afternoon – whatever it takes.
Please email if you are interested. The business owner would like a bit of
phone personality as well to ask them some questions while you have them on
the phone so a bit of experience is necessary.

**This is a one week intensive job. I would like 2-3 people to spend 20
hours next week (I’m happy to give more hours to one individual if you can
convince me that you will put in the time) and some of those hours will need
to be late – after 12am Israel time to get in touch with the people after US
working hours – whatever it takes. It could be suitable for a mature
teenager who is off from school/yeshiva next week. Please respond ONLY if
you can put hours in NEXT WEEK starting 9/27. This position needs to be
filled by Motz. Shabbos.

If your email shows a serious interest, we will call you to see if you are
suitable for the job.

Yaakov Zier
Full Service Film Production for
Businesses and Non-Profits