[RBS] Help Needed: Injured Pigeon Landed on Our Porch (Mirpesset) Today

Catriel Lev clev at actcom.com
Tue Jan 12 14:19:13 IST 2010

An injured pigeon (which cannot fly) landed on our porch (Mirpesset) today; and I am unable to reach the office which is supposed to deal with this (Shemurot HaTeva and Ganim).

I don't have the knowledge/training to deal with a bird which cannot fly (but keeps trying to do so), but it is a shame to leave this situation of Tzaar Baal Chai as is.

Anyone who can help or can direct me to someone who can help should please call me at 050-205-7867.

Catriel Lev
Ramat Bet Shemesh, Israel
Telephone: 02-991-4332
Mobile Phone: 050-205-7867כתריאל לב