[RBS] Family Portrait Special

Aharon Denton aharondenton at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 21:55:44 IST 2010

 Dear list,

This is our first time posting to this list so we want to extend a very
special offer.  We don't want you to wake up one day and all the children
grown with families of their own and you don't have professional, priceless,
and amazing family portraits of these most precious years.  Don't put it off
until tomorrow, which becomes next week then next year.  We are going to
make it easy for you to decide right now, I am going to have a family
portrait made, or maybe a portrait of all the children.  Either case call us
today to book a session with this great offer only going out to members of
this list.  Of course we also would love to be part of your simcha or
special event, Weddings, Bar Mitzvahs, Engagements, or other events.

So call or email today book your session in the month of Shvat and you get a
free, wait.. Did he say free? I did say FREE!! Free session fee and a free
20x30* wall portrait.  Did he say FREE!  Yes, free because I don't want you
missing this important time in your family's life.  Tomorrow they are
already one day older.

Call or email for more information.

Great service! Great Collections! Great prices!  Making Memories that Last!

Aharon Denton

eXpressions Forever Photography

 <http://www.expressionsforever-israel.com/>
www.expressionsforever-israel.com