[RBS] Look at this! Dental Scandal!!!

lepon lepon at 012.net.il
Fri Mar 19 11:37:50 IST 2010

Another dental travesty! Is there anything to do legally? They are ripping
off the public and doing unnecessary dental work.

Shoshana

  _____

Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 12:01 AM
To: 'lepon'
Subject: RE: [RBS] Caution! Get 2nd Opinion on KH Dentistry!

We had the same experience years ago with a kuppa dentist, 12 cavities,
laughing gas for the treatment

.. Quoted thousands of NIS for treatment
but the fluoride would be thrown in for free!!!!, the kid was so young he
didn't have room in his mouth for all those cavities! We ran to our dentist
who did not see a thing and from then on we only use the kuppa for medicine
not dentistry.

yael

  _____