[RBS] Hashavat Aveida - baseballglove and money

lauren ron openheartmusic2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 22:43:46 IST 2011

months ago my husband found a baseball glove in park Ayalon I did post a few
times looking for the owner and want to try again its a very nice glove and we
know nothing about baseball. this shabbos my daughter picked up a little
container )if thats what you call it) she discovered a little money in it and
brought it home it was found under the swings in park Ayalon it seems some kid
lost his pocket money .......

Lauren Ron
9914983