[RBS] Fraudulent story by female tzedakah collector....

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Mon May 9 21:49:27 IDT 2011

If you are told by a certain female tzedakah collector that she broke her
arm when she was frightened by our dog and she fell  down our stairs, the
story is fraudulent and you should not give her money for medical bills.
She claims we were not home when it happened .  Our dog is tied up on a
chain if we are not at home, not out on the merest.   Please feel free to
call for more details , only letoles please.

Leeba and Pinchas Rosenthal