Migrating from Windows to Linux: missing hebrew-english dictionary

Tomer Cohen tomer at gmx.net
Wed Apr 1 17:07:22 IDT 2009

I have NOT recommended this addon ("change around". :) ), but
recommended using the online service of Babylon. That toolbar is a
crap-bar, and you probably prefer to not use any
conduit/ourtoolbar.com crappy bars.

However, we have got a search plugin for Babylon at
http://mozilla.org.il/searchplugins, and you can also find Morfix
plugin at the same page. You should add http://he.wiktionary.org to
your list of translating sites, as it become more and more trust-able
source for translations.

--
Tomer Cohen
http://tomercohen.com