ot: isps

Boaz Rymland boaz at rymland.com
Tue Apr 21 20:01:20 IDT 2009

I'm using Nezeq-Intl + Hot with no such issues. But:

* I'm connecting via a router that manages the connection for me (I
guess I would have still felt it - and I'm not).

* maybe talk to them and try to change the connection type -
pptp/ppoe/direct/etc. (I was using pptp until a few days and now direct
connection without those issues).

* I am unable to use Bitorrent these days. This is new thing for me -
maybe a week or two and very annoying. AFAIK, and unfortunately, this
also almost common practice for Israeli ISPs these days:
http://shimi.net/2008/07/28/et-tu-bezeqint/

Boaz.