Suggestion for a webmail application with good Hebrew Support

Yuval Hager yuval at avramzon.net
Tue Aug 18 14:02:54 IDT 2009

On Tuesday 18 August 2009, Danny Lieberman wrote:
> Google Applications.  It's free and it's great
>
> Don't even think about hosting your own Webmail -

Don't forget that Google is a public company and will do whatever is in the
best interest of its stock holders, regardless of your interest as their
user.

Relying on a commercial company giving you free service with your
business/personal critical data is your decision. Just make sure you
understand what you are giving up (freedom) by using this service.

Yes, I am hosting my own webmail service. No, I do not know how secure is a
Google web app, as I don't know how secure is any other closed source
application. Anything you assume about their security is based on your
assumption only.

--y