YES with TV card

shlomo solomon shlomo.solomon at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 21:22:29 IST 2009

I'm moving from HOT to YES television. Since several of the TVs in my home are
actually PCs with internal analogue TV cards (2 Linux boxes and 1 Windows), I
asked YES tech support if they would work. I was told that all I have to do is
to use whatever software runs the card to scan for the channel needed to
connect to the MEMIR. I will, of course, not be able to choose what program to
watch via the software (XawTV, in my case), but will have to change programs
via the YES remote.

Can anyone confirm that this information is correct?

TIA

--
Shlomo Solomon
http://the-solomons.net