[OT] looking for pci graphic boards

Micha Feigin michf at post.tau.ac.il
Wed Dec 16 01:49:56 IST 2009

Despite being off topic I was hoping that someone on this list may have a
couple such cards (pci based graphic boards) lying around. I know they are
ancient and useless to most but maybe someone has a couple stockpiled in some
attic.

We got a couple of tesla boards for our Uni lab and unfortunately the
motherboard we got at the moment (intel dragontail - dp35dp) only has one pci-e
x16 slot and it won't post at all without a graphics card. As the tesla isn't
recognized as a graphics board and it takes up the pci-e slot the only other
options is a pci card.

The two machines are supposed to run headless so any board that is recognized
as a graphics board and fits in a pci slot will do as all it's job is to get
the machine to boot. Otherwise, if someone knows how to get these motherboards
to boot with no graphics card I'll be even happier.

Thanks