Google Chrome vs. Firebox or good old Internet Explorer?

Oron Peled oron at actcom.co.il
Sat Dec 26 09:36:27 IST 2009

On Friday, 25 בDecember 2009 23:29:08 Uri Even-Chen wrote:
> But I prefer Internet Explorer, I will not switch to another browser
> But I'm not using Open Office, I have a version of Microsoft Office
> on my computer and I'm used to it.
> And I don't know which platform can replace Microsoft Access.

In your last mails you started a quest for:
 - A Firefox that would behave like your beloved IE.
 - An OpenOffice.org that would be like your MS-Office.
 - "something" that would replace your MS-Access.
 - Linux that would behave like Windows(TM).

From your posts I understand you already own Windows, IE, MS-Office
and Access -- problem solved. Why seek for imitations if you have
the original?

Uri, it looks like "microsoft-il" or "no-money-windows" mailing lists
would provide better answers to your needs.

Cheers,

--
Oron Peled                                 Voice: +972-4-8228492
oron at actcom.co.il                  http://users.actcom.co.il/~oron