Google Chrome vs. Firebox or good old Internet Explorer?

Uri Even-Chen uri at speedy.net
Sat Dec 26 09:57:39 IST 2009

On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 9:36 AM, Oron Peled <oron at actcom.co.il> wrote:
> On Friday, 25 בDecember 2009 23:29:08 Uri Even-Chen wrote:
>> But I prefer Internet Explorer, I will not switch to another browser
>> But I'm not using Open Office, I have a version of Microsoft Office
>> on my computer and I'm used to it.
>> And I don't know which platform can replace Microsoft Access.
>
> In your last mails you started a quest for:
>  - A Firefox that would behave like your beloved IE.
>  - An OpenOffice.org that would be like your MS-Office.
>  - "something" that would replace your MS-Access.
>  - Linux that would behave like Windows(TM).
>
> From your posts I understand you already own Windows, IE, MS-Office
> and Access -- problem solved. Why seek for imitations if you have
> the original?

I don't think Firefox, Open Office and Linux are imitations.  But
there are still some advantages I see in the Microsoft products, and
that's why I'm using them.  Of course, I also don't like paying for
software, at least not that much, so a free version is always welcome.

> Uri, it looks like "microsoft-il" or "no-money-windows" mailing lists
> would provide better answers to your needs.

Thanks for your advice.

Uri.