Last Meeting ("Programming Red Flags") Summary + What's Next forTelFOSS?

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Mon Jul 6 17:30:33 IDT 2009

On Monday 06 July 2009 17:15:40 Dov Grobgeld wrote:
> I have switched to scons a couple of years back and couldn't be happier.
> Would there be an interest in me giving a separate presentation, or would
> you prefer to have a shoot out. :-)

I would be interested in a separate presentation about SCons. Don't know about
the other club attendees, but if you have the will and the time, then I say
"Go for it.".

I've used SCons too for the base Latemp package, but didn't like it too much.
SCons is probably better than the GNU Autotools, but I preferred to use CMake
for converting Freecell Solver away from them (after hearing that the KDE
people chose CMake for KDE 4.x), and have been pretty happy with CMake since.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish