Last Meeting ("Programming Red Flags") Summary + What's Next forTelFOSS?

Offer Kaye offer.kaye at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:30:51 IDT 2009

2009/7/6 Dov Grobgeld :
> I have switched to scons a couple of years back and couldn't be happier.

I read some of the threads of the KDE developers detailing how/why the
moved from Autotools to CMake. It seems at first that actually SCons
was the preferred contender, but when they looked into it more deeply
they ran into trouble - apparently it was not mature enough and lacked
all the features required for a project of the size and complexity of
KDE4.

Still it's probably good enough for less complex projects :)

--
Offer Kaye