Second article about BiDi programming, and last announcement to this list

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 16:05:14 IDT 2009

2009/7/15 Shachar Shemesh <shachar at shemesh.biz>:
> Hi all,
>
> The second article about BiDi programming, dubbed "common pitfalls", has
> come up on the Lingnu web site[1]. Enjoy. As usual, comments welcome by
> email or at my blog (or here, if you think it is relevant, of course).
>
> After having spoken against spamming the list with announcements, I am going
> to live by what I preach. While the series is far from finished, I will not
> announce any further article in this series on this list. People who want to
> track when new articles are published are invited to do so by following my
> blog[2] (directly or through the planet[3]), or directly subscribe to the
> articles section via RSS[4] or Atom[5].
>
> Enjoy,
> Shachar
>
> 1-
> http://www.lingnu.com/en/programming/60-bidi-aware-programming-2-pitfalls.html
> 2 - http://blog.shemesh.biz
> 3 - http://planet.hamakor.org.il
> 4 - http://www.lingnu.com/programming.feed?type=rss
> 5 - http://www.lingnu.com/programming.feed?type=atom

Thank you Shachar. As you are one of the dominant list members (in a
good way) and since you exercise discretion in the announcements that
you make, I for one welcome you as our local spam overlord and
encourage you to post the announcements that you deem relevant to the
list.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com