Second article about BiDi programming, and last announcement to this list

Shachar Shemesh shachar at shemesh.biz
Wed Jul 15 12:00:01 IDT 2009

Hi all,

The second article about BiDi programming, dubbed "common pitfalls", has
come up on the Lingnu web site[1]. Enjoy. As usual, comments welcome by
email or at my blog (or here, if you think it is relevant, of course).

After having spoken against spamming the list with announcements, I am
going to live by what I preach. While the series is far from finished, I
will not announce any further article in this series on this list.
People who want to track when new articles are published are invited to
do so by following my blog[2] (directly or through the planet[3]), or
directly subscribe to the articles section via RSS[4] or Atom[5].

Enjoy,
Shachar

1-
http://www.lingnu.com/en/programming/60-bidi-aware-programming-2-pitfalls.html