[Off topic] Engraving Hebrew on US laptop keyboard

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 14:31:45 IDT 2009

> 1. Engraving Hebrew on keyboard

I actually just painted the keyboard letter keys black, so there are
no English or Hebrew letters! Now my laptop is less usable to thieves,
and my typing speed has increased dramatically.

> 2. Service/warranty

Dell told me that I would have no warranty on my Inspiron, and in fact
I did not try to get the laptop serviced at all despite having some
problems. I think that IBM (now Lenovo) had a worldwide warranty
program once, designed for business travelers.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il