Firefox 3 - random crashes

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 12:45:12 IST 2009

> 2 - Like both of you, I also suspect an add-on, but I have a large number of
> them - probably too many ;-). So the elimination process could take a long
> time (disable half of them and see what happens and so on).

That's why I want to know which extensions you use. I have also had
some crashes and I'd start with our common extensions.

> 3 - What I really want to know is whether there's any log that could help. As
> I wrote, about:crashes doesn't work in Linux (I wonder why).

I don't think that there is, I've asked once on the Mozillazine forums
and the reply was that there is no log. Thunderbird does log, so the
code is there, but no used in Firefox.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com