Last Day Reminder - Re: [TelFOSS] Announcement: "Fring Open Source Apps" on 31-May-2009

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sat May 30 18:42:12 IDT 2009

Hi all!

This is a last day reminder that the Tel Aviv Open Source Club will meet
tomorrow (Sunday, 31-May-2009) to hear Alex Nerst's and Michal Geva's talk
about the "Fring Open Source Apps". More information can be found in the
quoted message below.

Hope to see you there.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

On Tuesday 26 May 2009 18:53:28 Shlomi Fish wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> The Tel Aviv Open Source Club will host a talk by Alex Nerst and Michal
> Geva about "The Open-Source Fring Twitter and Last.fm Mobile Apps" - on
> Sunday, 31-May-2009.
>
> The meeting will take place at Tel Aviv University, at the Schreiber
> Maths&CS building, room 008 on 18:30. So mark your calendars. More
> information can be found at:
>
> * http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/
>
> * http://wiki.osdc.org.il/index.php/Tel_Aviv_Meeting_on_31_May_2009
>
> Attendance is free and everyone are welcome.
>
> With any other problems, feel free to contact me:
>
> http://www.shlomifish.org/me/contact-me/
>
> Abstract:
> ---------
>
> Join this session to learn about the next generation of mobile application
> development.
>
> fring, a mobile application and a community with millions of users around
> the world, enables developers to build mobile applications using their web
> development skills (PHP, .Net, Java, XML etc).
>
> fring includes VoIP, chat and integration with other networks such as:
> Skype, Facebook, MSN & Twitter. The fring API provides access to fring’s
> features and integration with the handset’s core features Camera, GPS,
> Security etc.
>
> You build your application on your own web server, by using any web
> development technology and communicate with fring via XML.
>
> The demonstration will focus on two mobile apps: Twitter & Last.fm, which
> were developed using the fring API and are available as open source.
>
> https://www.fring.com/

> We are always looking for presentations on interesting topics. If you have
> an interesting idea for a talk, feel free to contact us and we'll
> co-ordinate a date.
>
> Regards,
>
> 	Shlomi Fish

What does "Zionism" mean? - http://xrl.us/bjn8u