The Smith Project and Cold Fusion

Geoff Shang geoff at QuiteLikely.com
Thu Oct 22 00:21:16 IST 2009

Hi,

I might well be in the position of having to administer a site which is
written in cold fusion.  I've never had to deal with it before.

I've been looking around for ways to set it up, and the only thing I've
found short of buying Cold Fusion (which I obviously don't want to do) is
the Smith Project (SmithProject.org).  But it's written in Java and looks
like a lot of work to install and configure.

Was just wondering if anyone else was using this and how they found it,
and whether there are other alternatives I should be considering.  The
site has existed for 6 years or so, so a rewrite is probably not
realistic.

Geoff.