OT: Where does it count?

ik idokan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 14:40:20 IST 2009

IMHO, it is a type of development, but development is more then just plain
writing code. "Code Monkey" writes code. Developer design things, understand
things etc...

The question is can you handle development tasks, or just hack a problem
with a super glue/duck tape ? If you can only use duck tape, you are not a
developer, but if you can solve problems in a maintainable way that have a
lot of thinking behind it, then welcome to the club :)

Thanks at least what I think about your question.

Ido

http://ik.homelinux.org/