OT: Where does it count?

Boaz Rymland boaz at rymland.com
Sat Oct 24 17:36:01 IST 2009

That's a bit off topic cause indeed you refer to greatness in one's
profession/occupation/hobby but in any case, i remember the article you
mentioned and the whole thesis it talks about. There was at least one
Israeli weekend newspapers article, probably about the relevant
translated book that talked about this.

The name is Malcolm Gladwell and the following link is about the book
that talks about that idea:
(hebrew) http://simania.co.il/bookdetails.php?item_id=688839
his web site:
http://www.gladwell.com/index.html