Please recommend a web host in Israel

Danny Lieberman dannyl at software.co.il
Tue Sep 1 10:10:46 IDT 2009

Dreamhost response time depends on your application - it's excellent for std
PHP/MySQL -i.e.  Wordpress and Joomla work well on production sites, not
just testing. But dreamhost don't support Postgres and for more complex
applications and/or response time critical applications - we use
slicehost.com

danny
--
Danny Lieberman