official way to load aoe module?

Etzion Bar-Noy ezaton at tournament.org.il
Tue Aug 24 23:31:13 IDT 2010

RHCS is a good solution. I have just finished teaching it to one of Cisco's
development teams today. If you understand its abilities and limitations,
you can live happily with it.

OCFS2 solves the mount/disk management issues with HA clusters. However, it
does not solve application and access locking. For this there is a cluster.

Ez