maccabi health new webpage woes

mbrace7forums at aim.com mbrace7forums at aim.com
Tue Jan 26 10:22:31 IST 2010

Good morning,I noticed that either in Firefox or Epiphany or Opera after entering the Username and Password I could not continue. The new site appears to only support I.E. I tried with Wine I.E. but the site asks for Adobe Flash plugin that won't install either through Wine or Play on Linux or Crossover Office.

Perhaps the forum can send Maccabi messages that Linux users do exist and their web page should support our use. I have done so and await their reply.Moshe