maccabi health new webpage woes

Herouth Maoz herouth at spamcop.net
Tue Jan 26 10:50:59 IST 2010

Here is a workaround I found for the issue and posted in the Mac-it forum:

http://forum.mac-it.co.il/single_view.php?id=234949&gid=234768

I am surprised that it works in IE, because the Javascript that fails
calls getElementById on a non-existent ID. I sent a message to Maccabi
online about it, and haven't got an answer yes. The Javascript there
has been written by a brain-damaged monkey.

Quoting mbrace7forums at aim.com: